Seeking a position as a Game or Software Engineer while further advancing my skills as a programmer.
- Shipped Wobbles on iOS and Android with 21,000 unique users.
- Won best student entertainment game at the 2013 & 2015 MassDiGI Game Challenge.
- Graduated top ten percent as Cum Laude and was accepted into the Alphi Chi Honors Society.
- Received the Program Award for my degree field of my graduating class.
- Was a speaker for the “Game Devs: Next Generation” panel at PAX East 2014.
- Organized and moderated 2016 BattleDecks: Improv Game Pitch panel to an audience of 250+ people
- C#, Java, Swift, Objective C, C++
- Unity, Android SDK, iOS SDK
- Publishing to iOS, Android
- Experience with Maya and Photoshop
- Understanding of intuitive mobile app design
- Experienced in level and gameplay design
- Building 3D environments in modern level building tools
- Writing game design documents
MIT Lincoln Laboratory January 2015 – Present
Mobile Applications Developer
Working in the humanitarian assistance and disaster relief group to develop technology to aid first responders during tragic incidents.
- Built and published NICS and DCDS mobile apps on the Android and iOS app stores.
- Programmer on an Android and iOS app that works in conjunction with it’s web version.
- App was designed to work heavily with the webs REST API and JSON data.
- Extensive geo location integration Google Maps on Android and iOS.
- Mobile integration of Sony Smarteyeglass SDK.
- Mobile integration of DJI Drone SDK.
Hitpoint Studios November 2013 – April 2014
Completed a variety of gameplay scripting tasks for The Little Mermaid: Undersea Treasures using Hitpoint’s C# engine.
- Setup scenes and placed object based off of designer’s specifications.
- Scripted story event sequences.
- Worked with designers and artists to build puzzle based mini-games.
MassDigi Summer Innovation Program May 2013 – August 2013
Lead Level Designer / Lead Quality Assurance
The MassDigi Summer Innovation Program brings together student teams from many different schools to develop a game from the ground in a full time studio environment within 11 weeks.
- Worked on a five person team to build and publish an original game called Wobbles using Unity.
- Pitched Wobbles to wide audience of people at many different events.
- Responsible for the creation of the sixty puzzle based levels that shipped with the game.
- Managed QA testing sessions while analyzing and documenting testers feedback.
- Iterate on our core design based on user testing.
- Implemented and studied analytics to improve user enjoyment.
- Worked in an Agile management team.
- Received my Bachelors degree in Game Development and Programming at Becker College with a 3.7 GPA.
- Graduated from Ocean County College with an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science.